How to Avoid Wildlife Problems
Dog Control Ordinance
|Animal Control Officer|
|585-223-0770 - Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|585-425-7380 - Emergency After Hours Answering Service|
The Town of Perinton Animal Control Office is located in the Perinton Town Hall at 1350 Turk Hill Road. The office is staffed by one full time and four part time Animal Control Officers that are available to assist Town of Perinton and Village of Fairport residents with any dog or wildlife problems 24 hours per day. Animal Control can be contacted at 223-0770 Monday through Friday from to . They may be contacted at any other time for emergencies by calling Perinton's Emergency After Hours Answering Service at 425-7380.
Services provided by the Animal Control Office include: · Enforcement of the Town of Perinton Dog Control Ordinance.
· Enforcement of the Village of Fairport Dog Control Ordinance.
· Enforcement of Article 7 of the Agriculture and Markets Law.
· Organization of an annual free Rabies Immunization Clinic.
· Assisting the Town Clerk with Dog Licensing.
· Assisting or advising residents regarding wildlife problems.
Free Rabies Immunization Clinic
on Saturday, June 29, 2013
9:00 am until noon
Town of Perinton Highway Garage
100 Cobb's Lane
This event is for cats and dogs at least 3 months of age.
Dogs must be leashed and cats must be in carriers.
If you have any questions,
please contact the Town of Perinton Animal Control Officer