Register early to avoid program cancellation due to low enrollment.
Lions Den Teen Center programs are limited to Fairport/Perinton teens.
1. Complete the registration form.
2. Enclose the registration form and payment in an envelope.
* List clearly alternate choice if first choice is not available.
* If you are enrolled in your 2nd choice, you will not be put on the waitlist of your 1st choice.
* If paying by check, separate checks requested for each program.
* Make check payable to: Perinton Recreation and Parks Department
* A $20 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
* Acceptable forms of payment:
Credit Card Check or Cash
3. Place the envelope in the Drop Box located at the main entrance to the Perinton Community Center.
Mail your envelope to Perinton Recreation and Parks Department, 1350 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY, 14450
* Placing CASH in the Drop Box or mail is not encouraged.
HOW REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED
1. All registrations are taken from the Drop Box at 10:00 AM daily (M.-F.)
* All registrations placed in the Drop Box after 10:00 AM are processed the following day.
2. Registrations from the Drop Box and registrations from the daily mail are combined and processed randomly.
3. Receipts will be mailed to you once posting is complete. This may take several days since over 2000 registrations are received.
4. Please review your receipt carefully.
* If we cannot fill your request or alternate, you will be placed on a Waiting List. This information appears on your receipt.
· Classes have minimum and maximum numbers.
· The department reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum number of registrants.
· Registrants are not permitted to substitute anyone in their place.
PLEASE READ THE REFUND POLICY:
· All refund requests must be made to Perinton Recreation and Parks in writing.
· Refunds are processed at the end of the month.
PLEASE RETURN COMPLETE REGISTRATION SHEET (FULL PAGE)
Click this link to download the Teen Program Registration Form